Thank you for being a WeightChart.com user. Today we've rolled out a really nice batch of changes for you.
- Trackables have been moved from Preferences to the main page because as of now...
You can chart them! It's our new favorite feature (sorry Photo Timeline) to be able to see things like hours of sleep, and glasses of water in line with weight and feeling indicators. What a great way to detect patterns and the relationship between different wellness factors. Once you've filled in a few Trackable entries (from your normal Enter Weight form) have a click on Options to see this information on your chart.
- Who is 'username3882'? Let others see your real name instead of your login name. For the Chart Sharing and Together pages if you've provided your real name that's what shows up for others to see.
- We've upgraded the ? help popups to provide more information in a clearer way. If you think we should add to or improve the help on our site send us a message at info@WeightChart.com.
- Now Together groups with lots of members (like over 100) are possible. Before this change things were a little too sluggish for our large groups. The Together summary, below the chart, is now the place to go to add/remove people from the chart. We've added a last entry date column to the summary, it's handy to sort by to see who's made recent changes.
- As we increase the capabilities of WeightChart the effort of doing more can begin to slow things down. In this release we've optimized many pages to load and run faster, in some cases it's a dramatic change. We hope you've never thought about performance on WeightChart, improvements like this are made so you won't.