- Now you can setup to receive a quick entry message that give you a link to add your wellness data without needing to login. The page is also setup to be handy for handheld devices.
- If you remain logged in, you are now automatically redirected to your chart.
- Many new features for Together groups.
- Nutrition database now has lists with highest and lowest of a nutrient. You can look up high fat fast foods or low sodium foods. What are the highest protien foods?
- Now you can specify your reasons and goals for wellness. These are sent back to you on your reminders!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Many new features are pushed out this afternoon.
Posted by eWoFF Development Team at 1:43 PM